Photography. Digital Design. Dreams.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Somnium Imagery

Do you think that is a good name for a photography venture? Somnium - Dream in latin.

'Dream' is the reason for this blog. I dream of giving up my day job - the one that sometimes sucks the joy from my soul, the song from my lungs, and the dream from my heart. (ok so maybe that is a bit over the top, but you get the idea).

I dream of spending my days taking pictures for people of the ones they love, capturing moments that will last forever.

I dream of taking pictures that people want to put on canvas and display in their homes, to bring them joy every time they walk down the hallway or sit at the dining table. Because that kind of thing brings me joy. Every time I see a print on my wall at home, my heart sings.

I dream of making beautiful art for people with their favourite photos, so that the photo gets truly enjoyed, not just put away in an album.

This is what I dream of {well...one of my dreams, anyways}. What are you dreaming of?








No comments:

Post a Comment