Photography. Digital Design. Dreams.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Don't just like

I saw an ad for Blackberry the other week that really struck a high note for me, and has been with me ever since. For me it is inspiring, it is passionate, and it strikes at the heart of everything that I am thinking about lately. I have to share it....


Don't just like.
Like is watered-down love.
Like is mediocre.
Like is the wishy-washy emotion of the content.
Atheletes don't do it for the like of a sport.
Artsists don't suffer for the like of art.
There is no I Like N.Y t-shirt.
And Romeo didn't just like Juliet.
LOVE. Now that's powerful stuff.
Love changes things.
Upsets things.
Conquers things.
Love is at the root of everything good that ever happened
and will ever happen.
Love what you do.
And while on the subject of LOVE...



No comments:

Post a Comment