Photography. Digital Design. Dreams.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Can't talk....eating!





Lookee here....my first creme egg in years!
One of my lovely friends is responsible for the few hundred (or thousand?) calories I scoffed, as evidenced above! But I wont hold it against her.
It is, after all, the start of one of my favourite times of the year...EASTER! When you get to eat chocolate first thing in the morning and nobody looks at you like you have grown two heads and just eaten your oldest sibling. And it also marks a change in the season, when the nights start to feel that little bit cooler, and when the leaves down 'home' start to turn yellow and golden and delicious looking!
But lets not get too far off the subject....which is, of course, chocolate! The best bit about this time of year, for me, is AFTER the long weekend when all of a sudden the shops find themselves still packed to the rafters with all sorts of chocolate products that they sell off at half price. Oh be still my beating heart, a Lindt bunny for under $5, what more could a girl ask for?
But now, back to the egg. I will save you some....


Oh, would you look at that, someone seems to have eaten the whole thing. Well....wonder who that might have been?















6 comments:

  1. Hi Jodi, love the shots and the wit! I love florabella too , I need time to practice that, like you dont have enough hours in the day.... Hey you know what my favourite chocolate is.Darrel Lea marshmallow eggs,.......so rich..they make you sick.. buy you keep eating it till it is all gone. been there done that lol Have you tried that? you must.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is just cruel. Although I do find those eggs so so sweet. The little Lindt bunny though - that sounds VERY good. My favourite are the little tiny turkish delight or mars or crunchie of something like that. Mmmmm... Great photos though. Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had a creme egg...

    Would it be dangerous to taste one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love that too... i could eat chocolate eggs for weeks so i look forward to the sales and buy a few things to stash but they never last as long as i hope they will...

    love the borders on your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chantelle....creme eggs are like the epitome of sweet. If you have eaten the sweetest food ever, multiply it by 1000 toothaches and you are on the money! I don't eat them very often for this reason. I like sweet but sometimes you can have too much of a good thing.
    Will have to try one of those marshmallow eggs though!

    ReplyDelete