Photography. Digital Design. Dreams.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Remembering Summer

To say 'fare-thee-well' to my best friend Summer and its balmy evenings, I thought I would share some photos taken on one of the very hot days we had this year.


A trip to Ikea for a spot of shopping (for mummys benefit) turned into a trip to Bicentennial Park for a play in the park (for the boys benefit). It was sooo much fun. We all ended up splashing about in the fountain, and he pulled his beloved bike in for a bit of a ride around in the water.


And boy oh boy didn't the little fella crash out on the way home!


If only he could remember all these days, these Dream Days!














3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL photos! What a lovely day that was. I have never taken Alex to Bicentennial Park. I wouldn't have the faintest how to get there. Might have to suggest it to Michael for a family day out.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mim, it is so much fun! Bit of a hike from us, but well worth it for a fun day out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning photos, and tho he may not remember the details first hand, you have done an amazing job to allow him a glimpse into how much fun it all was... It makes me think of how I want to spend this easter.

    ReplyDelete