Photography. Digital Design. Dreams.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Point+Shoot





I finally found a few minutes in my week to get the very awesome Hipstamatic on my iphone, and on the weekend I took it for a play at the pool, and also found a few minutes of pure point+shoot happiness! Pop along and check out fatmumslim to see what on earth I am talking about....its a bit of photographic fun with the lovely Chantelle, just for the love of it!!
This weekend the weather was amazing. A touch hot at times, but with the wonderful pool just up the street for all the locals to splash around in, the heat wasn't much of a problem. And yesterday, the ultimate dream day....a swim, a milkshake, and for dinner....some prawns and white wine in the park with friends. I love dream days!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I am so jealous of those with iPhones. I so dearly, dearly want one.

    I love your photos. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos Jodi. Eva is CUTE
    xx Mim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos. I'm going to get me a copy of that app! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your weekend. Brilliant. Your boys are SO cute. I like the processing on the pictures. It reminds me of days gone by! Perfect : )

    ReplyDelete