Photography. Digital Design. Dreams.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lioney





Have I ever told you how much I love my little man?
No?
Well let me tell you....I LUFF HIM VERY MUCH! In a way I never thought possible. It's like I have never really known love till now. It's like a whole big piece of me was missing, until he came along.
I love his giggle.
I love his smile.
I love his slobbery kisses.
I love the way he hugs me.
I love the way he wraps his arms around my neck at bedtime.
I love the way he says "bedrum".
I love it when he tells me funny stories.
I love the way his face lights up when I pick him up after work, or come home after work.
I love every teeny tiny smooth-skinned little inch of perfection that he is!
And he loves his "lioney" more than all of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment