Photography. Digital Design. Dreams.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Dreamy Saturday

This weekend was, in a word, spectacular!!

And Saturday, in particular. My beautiful girlfriend and I took our two little bunnies down to a local beach bright and early in the morning (out the door by 7.30, no saturday sleep-in for us!). There was hardly a soul to be seen. The air was crisp, the sun was warm, the day was young.
It was one of those mornings that makes me just stop for a second and think about how lucky I am.








And after all that fun in the sun, we headed to a cafe for some take away coffees, and a huge biscuit with 'lollies on it' for the boys to share (um ah!). Then a play in the park, and off to a garage sale. All before lunch!

What more could you ask for?
And naturally, I had my camera with me. We had lost our mojo lately, me and my camera, so I put it down for a bit, and this weekend we fell in love with each other all over again. So I am heading over to fat mum slim to take part in the Point+Shoot fun! Go and check it out, Chantelle is a ray of sunshine to warm up your day.

5 comments:

  1. Oh thank you for those beautiful words, and your photos are just divine. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photos! You really captured some beautiful moments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me miss the beach!
    Gorgeous shots of your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these photos Jodi, it was a beautiful morning and I want to do IT AGAIN soon! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete