Photography. Digital Design. Dreams.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Just because

Here is a little bit of something that I do when I have a spare moment and a whole lot of inspiration....which actually isn't very often.


I can't even remember how I stumbled across it, but 'it' has a name...digital scrapbooking. Basically....its scrapbooking (I am sure you figured that out all on your own, you clever thing!) but not the traditional paper style, with scissors and glue and tape and a whole heap of mistakes. This digital form suits me much better, coz I have my big fat 'undo' button! Very important for one such as myself.


I have every intention of printing these when I create them, but have only ever printed one. So they just sit on my computer, doing nothing. Might as well share them here, huh?


And naturally, they are all of my main man, my little squirt, my cheeky monkey....my love and joy and reason for being! And I wouldn't have it any other way!


Credits: Shabby Princess


Credits: Amy Sumrall's Sumeroo kit




No comments:

Post a Comment