Photography. Digital Design. Dreams.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Point and Shoot

Kicked off my weekend with a freshly brewed coffee for brekky and what was supposed to be a quick trip to a local garage sale.




An hour and a half later I finally made it home with a whole stack of goodies, my favourite of which is this.....





There is something about this treasure that really appeals to me. I wonder whose photos have been in here in the past? Where are those people now? And where has this come from, this funny little box. Well, actually...its quite a big box. And the wine lover in me is reminded of old crates of french wine for some reason? But maybe that is just my imagination running away with me ;)

And today bought an extra special, early birthday surprise....a new laptop!! So excited. If only it were arriving for my birthday tomorrow. Instead I will wait, not-so-patiently!

1 comment:

  1. I very nearly bought that box!!!! I'm so glad you found it. I'm still drooling over my finds at the garage sale.
    xx

    ReplyDelete