Photography. Digital Design. Dreams.

Monday, July 26, 2010

A day in the office

It's been months since I set up my little home office and this weekend I got to spend some glorious 'me time' faffing about; organising, filing, sorting, making it just the way I want it. And I did my first ever traditional, paper, cut&stick scrapbook layout. Naturally, it features my little man. Who else??



I am pretty happy with my first attempt. I think I still prefer the digital method, but it's nice to try something different and I will definately do more.

I also recently had some of my digital layouts printed up and put in an album - naturally, they are all about 'the boy' - and I got a chance to show it off to the grandparents over the weekend. Its nice to get them out of the computer and into an album....they are real, tangible, and I am really happy with them.




I am taking part in some Point+Shoot fun over at Fat Mum Slim...pop on over and have a look! Chantelle has created a lovely little spot in blog world. And I suspect her star is rising, its wonderful to watch all the goodness unfold for her....you go girl.

1 comment:

  1. They look wonderful, I have never seen digital scrapbooking before and I love it!

    ReplyDelete